Grey Fox Provides (and you don’t have to bring)
- 24-hour first aid and security
- Free drinking water from spigots around the grounds
- Portable toilets & hand-washing stations
- Hot showers ($)
- Fresh festive & ethnic foods for sale
- Beer, wine, coffee and soft drinks for sale
- ATM Machine
- Free shuttle bus around the grounds
- Handicapped transportation
- Trash and recycling pickup
- Electronics charging station
Stuff You Might Need
Our staff and fellow campers have contributed to this list.
You won’t need everything, but this is a great reference list.
Documents, Cash & Electronics
- E-TICKETS including your confirmation number
- Directions to 1 Poultney Road, Oak Hill, NY 12460 and a road map.
- Personal identification (license, passport, etc.)
- CASH or ATM CARD. Food vendors only take “funny money.”
- Credit Card. Craft and merch vendors take credit cards.
- Cell phone, charger, and important numbers (we have a charging station)
- Camera (oh yeah!)
Camping & Cooking Gear
- Tent or shelter, stakes and ground cloth
- Sleeping bag and pillow
- Air mattress, sleeping pad or cot
- Small rain/sun canopy
- Camp stove, hibachi or grill. All fires must be off the ground
- Matches or lighter
- Cookware, silverware, plates, cups, etc.
- FIRE EXTINGUISHER!
- Small camp table for food prep and dining.
- Paper towels, dish pan, dish soap, towels, clothes line, clothes pins
- Food: precook and freeze or eat at our wonderful food vendors
- Ziplock & trash bags (handy for everything)
- Beverages in cans or plastic please. NO GLASS!
- Drinking water (freeze some)
- Water bottles
- Chairs for campsite and Main Stage area
- Tools: hammer, camp shovel, jack knife, etc.
- Lantern or flashlight and BATTERIES
- Broom for the tent or camper
- Prescriptions and medications
- First aid kit (and our First Aid Tent is open 24/7)
- Toiletries (toothbrush, paste, brush, shampoo, soap, etc.)
- Towels and washcloths
- Insect repellent and sunscreen
- Wet wipes or hand sanitizer
- Toilet paper (You never know!)
- Ear plugs
Clothing & Accessories
- Layered Clothing: shorts, jeans, tees, sweatshirt, windbreaker, skivvies, etc.
- Sandals, sneakers, boots, socks
- Rain gear (rubber boots, raincoat, umbrella – great rain insurance!)
- Hat, bandanna
- Instrument and case
- Song books, lyrics
- A small wagon is great for hauling all sorts of stuff
- White tee shirt or garment to tie dye at the family tent
- Frozen juice boxes
- Dish pan to clean dirty feet before bed
- Board games, cards, activity books, etc.
- Art supplies
What to leave back home
- Anything that takes up too much room (such as ping pong & pool tables)
- Fido and Queenie (sorry, pets not allowed)
- Amps or sound systems
- That extra car (you can make it in one vehicle!)
Still got questions? Email us or call 888.946.8495 or 315.404.5738