GREY FOX FAMILY STAGE
(Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
Sponsored by Random House Children's Books
FAMILY STAGE DAYS AND HOURS:
Thursday: 11:30 am to 7:30 pm
Friday: 8:45 am to 10:30 pm
Saturday: 8:45 am to 10:30 pm
Sunday: 9:30 am to 11:30 am
(Dinner breaks Thursday, Friday and Saturday tba.)
From opening day straight through to Sunday afternoon, young people have mountains of activities to enjoy: crafts, games, clowns, magicians and musicians; and special events such as the Grey Fox Clown College, Goofy Grey Fox Olympics; and movies after sundown. This big, tented haven is the festival’s most popular meeting place for the hundreds of families who attend Grey Fox.
Very special Family Stage events sponsored by Random House Children's Books:
• Friday Night Movie: "Horton Hears a Who"
• Costumed Characters:
• Friday, July 20, 11am-noon: The Poky Little Puppy
• Friday, July 20, 2pm-3pm: Pat the Bunny
• Saturday, July 21, 11am-noon: Junie B. Jones
• Saturday, July 21, 2pm-3pm: Author Kate Klimo reading and signing books at the Family Stage!
Check out Random House Children's Books to see what wonderful books they have! Visit website.