Arrival Info – Updated for 2017
• Camping Gates will open at 7am Wednesday, July 12. Please be patient, especially if we experience wet conditions. For the latest info on opening day, check our Facebook page. We will also pass the word along the line if we experience a delay.
Per the Durham Police Department…
• No parking or standing on State Roads including NY 145 and NY 81 at anytime.
• Brando Park at Clay Hill and CR22 will be closed Tues 7/11 for a private event.
No visitors. No parking. No parking at any time.
• Pre-festival parking may begin Tues 7/11 at these nearby locations:
– The Milk Run on Route 145 (Gas station, convenience store and restaurant)
– Oak Hill Town Barn on Route 81
• Lineup along Clay Hill Rd and CR 22 will begin at 3am Wed 7/12
Your vehicle must be entirely off the pavement. Police will be patrolling.
• Coffee and snacks will be available at the Oak Hill Fire House Wed at 5 am.
• Please obey local authorities. Their goal is to help everyone’s arrival be safe, orderly and efficient.
• Thank you!
• CAMPING PRIOR TO GREY FOX
Paid Camping (and picking) for the week prior to Grey Fox is available 4 miles from the festival entrance at The Foxhole, 1034 Allen Teator Road, Preston Hollow, NY (4 miles from festival). For details visit: http://foxholebluegrass.com
DAY PARKING DURING FESTIVAL HOURS
DAY PARKING (8:00 am-close of show daily, Thurs-Sun)
Day Parking is located immediately across from the festival entrance (on CR 22). Volunteers will direct you. Apply your FREE day parking sticker, then take a shuttle bus or walk to the ticket booth to pick up your wristband..
Day visitors must leave the parking lot by 2:00am (30 mins after close of stage shows). On Sunday, day visitors must leave by 5pm.
Camping is not allowed in Day Parking. And camping is not included in the price of a day ticket.
Overflow parking is 1/4 mile further down the road, with free shuttle service.