2016 Arrival Info – Updated 7/11/16
Per the Durham Police Department
• Camping Gates will open at 7am Wednesday, July 13. Please be patient, especially if we experience wet conditions. For the latest info on opening day, check our Facebook page. We will also pass the word along the line if we experience a delay.
• NO lining up, parking, or standing on any State Road (including NY 145 and NY 81) at anytime.
• Be advised that CR 27 is closed (from The Milk Run to Route 81).
• Campers may line up along Clay Hill Rd and CR 22 beginning at 4pm Tuesday, July 12th. Your vehicle must be entirely off the pavement. Police will be patrolling.
• For your convenience: Snacks will be available at Brandow Park (next to Fire Station) Tues 4-10pm and Wed 5-7am. And public restrooms will be open all night.
• Additional overnight parking: See below.
• Please obey local authorities. Their goal is to help everyone’s arrival be safe, orderly and efficient.
• Thank you, and safe travels.
PARKING & CAMPING PRIOR TO GREY FOX
Free Overnight Parking prior to opening is available one mile from the festival entrance at The Milk Run, 3552 Route 145, East Durham, NY. The Milk Run is a gas station, convenience store and restaurant. Water to fill up your RV reservoirs is available there, as is local firewood.
Paid Camping (and picking) for the week prior to Grey Fox is available 4 miles from the festival entrance at The Foxhole, 1034 Allen Teator Road, Preston Hollow, NY (4 miles from festival). For details visit: http://foxholebluegrass.com
DAY PARKING (8:00 am-close of show daily, Thursday-Sunday)
Day Parking is located immediately across from the festival entrance (on CR 22). Volunteers will direct you. Apply your FREE day parking sticker, then take a shuttle bus or walk to the ticket booth to get credentials.
Day visitors must leave the parking lot by 1:30am (30 mins after close of stage shows). On Sunday visitors must leave by 5pm. Camping is not allowed in Day Parking. And camping is not included in the price of a day ticket.
Overflow parking is 1/4 mile further down the road, with free shuttle service.