Annual Open Mic Night
Wednesday, 7:00-11:00 pm
Seven years ago someone on our staff had a great idea: Let’s have a Wednesday night Open Mic for Early Campers and see if anyone shows up. Not only did musicians show up that first night, so did a good bunch of people to listen. It quickly was embedded in our DNA.
We know that plenty of Grey Fox fans are red hot pickers, singers, and songwriters, so here’s your chance to strut your stuff on stage. It’s so much fun for all you early campers who arrive on Wednesday. So, grab dinner from our wonderful food vendors, bring your lawn chairs, and enjoy your fellow campers as they entertain us.
Here’s how it works:
- Get your band together. No solos, please.
- Sign up at the Catskill Tent on Wednesday at 5:00 pm. First come, first served.
- The first 16 bands will be given a slot by our staff.
- All bands must be present at 6:30 to be in the show, which begins at 7:00 pm.
- Each band will have 10 minutes on stage to set up, play one or two tunes, and exit stage left.
Grey Fox Open Mic is hosted by our very own Caroline MotherJudge.